If you are in the market for the skateboard wheels and bearings, you may be wondering where to start your research. Moreover, how do you know which one is the best fit for you?
To help you find the best skateboard wheels and bearings we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
TOP 10 BEST SKATEBOARD WHEELS AND BEARINGS – EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS
REVIEWS OF THE 10 BEST SKATEBOARD WHEELS AND BEARINGS
Analyzing the total market, we have listed the following best skateboard wheels and bearings regarding the user experience, materials, durability, strength, top-notch performance, budget, preferences, and so on facts based on any decent user’s taste.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We promise you will be stoked on this or your money back.
- INCREDIBLE SPEED - Bones Reds are some of the best bearings in the world for a reason, they're awesome!
- BEARING SIZE - Bones Bearings are bearing size 608, which measures 22mm (outer diameter) x 7mm (width) x 8mm (inner diameter/axle).
- PRECISE SPACERS - Unlike most spacers, each Dragon Spacer is precision cut for extremely tight tolerances of +/- 0.02 mm. The width is 0.405”(10.29 mm) and designed for 8mm axles.
- STOKED TOOL - Each tool has a 9/16" (kingpin), 1/2" (axle), and 3/8" (hardware) Sockets, 1/8" Allen and #2 Phillips Driver and made from hardened steel with a chrome finish.
- Spitfire 52mm Bighead Skateboard wheels with Bones Reds Bearings. The two most staple items in skateboarding are combined here for your buying pleasure.
- 【Wheels Size】 52mm diameter x 32mm width. The bearings are already installed, and its size is 22mm x 8mm.
- 【Good Material】 Made of high quality PU with great rebound around 80%. SPORTYOUTH 95A hardness wheel is perfect to slide fast & smooth while featuring a grippy edge that helps going downhill. Chrome steel 608RS ABEC-9 bearings also for high speed.
- 【95A Hardness】 Durometer 95A, hard wheels built to last and work well on different surfaces. It can be using all ground, ledges, ramps, sidewalk, gaps, rails, smooth concrete and more. Also ideal for beginners when playing short longboard or cruising.
- 【Skate Wheels for Tricks】 These wheels with high speed bearings are perfect for street tricks. Suitable for squares, skate bowls, U-shaped pools and asphalt roads, extremely on skate park terrain. Also favored by most freestyle skaters because of their light weight (around 300g).
- 【Easy to Assemble】 Wheels, bearings and spacers are all prebuilt. Pack contains 4 pcs wheels, 8pcs 608RS ABEC-9 bearings, 4pcs spacers; color black.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Includes 4 spacers and 8 washers
- These Bones wheels feature the V5 Sidecut Shape. 54mm x 31mm, 100A.
- Poured with the original 100A formula.
- Includes a set of AMPBearings Ceramic Hybrid.
- Set of 8 Bearings
- GAIN SPEED WITH LARGER WHEELS - When you want high speeds on deep bowls or vert ramps, 58mm wheels are the way to go. Wider larger 58mm wheels will keep you going faster for longer than standard 52mm wheels. Since these wheels are slightly heavier it will be a little harder to get the board off the ground for tricks but you will instead be more able to get to the top of high ramps without loosing speed. You will be faster than ever with less need for pumping with these vert designed wheels.
- SMOOTH GRIND OR SLIDE: These 100A skate wheels give you a smooth and stable grind on rails or coping, or a nice slide when you power slide on flat. They won't get stuck when grinding a ledge the way soft wheels do. 100a hardness makes them more forgiving when sliding.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: The wheel size of 58 mm (2.3 inches) in diameter and 35 mm (1.4 inches) in thickness, and 22 mm (0.87 inches) of contact, comes with steel bearings, bearing sleeves, and spacers. ABEC-7 Bearings will stand up to the wear and tear of impact and use. High-quality Polyurethane makes these 58 mm skateboard wheels more durable and wear-resistant. They won’t get flat spots from sliding the way cheap wheels do. They will last you for a very long time.
- SUITED TO SMOOTH SURFACES: 100A durometer count wheels are designed for cement skate parks, smooth concrete, and bowls. They will not provide any buffering against bumps. Perfect replacement wheels for experienced riders or new wheels for beginners. These wheels will fit on all standard skateboard and longboard trucks. However they are designed specifically for regular 28 - 32 inches long skateboards.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Our customer satisfaction is a high priority. we always stand by the quality of our skate board wheels. Shred the gnar! 😉
- Get the best of both worlds with Spitfire wheels and Amphetamine Speed Bearings.
- The best selling 99A durometer wheel in the business coupled with the most cost effective hybrid ceramic bearing on the market
- Spitfire Bighead 52mm White 99A
- Amphetamine bearings are the epitome of durability and speed, and this set features the durability of a steel bearing with the speed of a ceramic. These high-quality hybrid bearings are strong enough, fast enough, and more than resilient enough to help you carve or cruise your own path.
- This singular extra-hard ceramic ball pulverizes dirt and thus cleans the bearing as you ride, ensuring a long-lasting lifespan to keep you rolling
- SKATEBOARD PARTS SET: It inclouds skateboard trucks 5.0, skateboard wheels 52mm, skateboard bearings ABEC-9, skateboard screws 1", skateboard riser pads 2mm, skateboard spacer.
- 7.5-inch Skateboard truck, Magnesium aluminum alloy casting, die-casting process, medium carbon steel hardening, metal baking finish, can withstand more weight and pressure.
- 100a hardness 60% rebound is suitable for beginners, hardness is too high, easy to slip, PU infusion integrated molding, do not worry about wheel cracking.
- 608 STANDARD ABEC-9 SKATEBOARD BEARINGS, The excellent bearing can continuously rotate 30S without load.Bringing you smoother than ever.
- SUITABLE FOR 7.5-8" SKATEBOARD DECK, The JFJ skateboard set fits all 7.5” to 8" skateboard decks.
- 70mm x 51mm 83a Cruising Skateboard Wheels
- Comes with LUCID ABEC 7 oil filled Bearings
- Comes with Bearing Spacers (Black)
- Good Longboard Skateboard Cruising and Carving Wheels
- Ideal for Cruising and Carving
CHOOSING THE BEST SKATEBOARD WHEELS AND BEARINGS – WHAT TO CONSIDER
Know Your Need
Before making a decision for buying any product, you need to know about what your actual need is. If you don’t know your need, you can’t purchase the right product.
Firstly, you thoroughly check whether you really have any need of buying any torch light for dabs. If so, take a copy and write down your all necessities.
Then according to your need, research and make a compact list for you so that you can choose the best skateboard wheels and bearings from it. It will ease your task in making wise decision.
When you are considering purchasing a product, it is important to think about the pricing of the item. You will want to make sure that the product is affordable and that you are getting a good deal on the purchase.
It is also important to consider the shipping costs associated with the product. You will want to make sure that you are not paying too much for shipping.
You should take into account the budget that you have set for yourself. There are a lot of products on the market and they can range in price significantly. You need to find a product that fits well within your budget so that you can be comfortable with your purchase. This bitter truth is also applicable for the skateboard wheels and bearings. So, check the budget-friendliness of your purchasing product.
The durability of a product is a measure of how long it will last under normal use. Durability is often a function of the materials used in the product, as well as the design and manufacturing processes.
A product’s durability is important because it affects how long the product will last and how often it will need to be replaced. A durable product will last longer and require less frequent replacement, which can save money over time.
The products made from metal or glass are usually more durable than those made from plastic. You should also look at the construction of the product to make sure it is well-made and will last for a long time.
Finally, check the warranty to see how long the manufacturer expects the product to last. So, checking durability is a must issue for purchasing the best skateboard wheels and bearings.
Assess the Features
When you are considering purchasing the skateboard wheels and bearings, it is important to assess the features of that product to ensure that it is the right fit for you. By taking the time to do this, you can avoid wasting your money on a product that does not meet your needs or expectations.
At the end of the day, we all purchase a product of any category which would be a good investment, right? We hope that our in-depth review for the best skateboard wheels and bearings will assist you to quickly finding the right item for your necessities.
Last update on 2023-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API