If you are in the market for the front tires for zero turn mower, you may be wondering where to start your research. Moreover, how do you know which one is the best fit for you?
To help you find the best front tires for zero turn mower we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
TOP 10 BEST FRONT TIRES FOR ZERO TURN MOWER – EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS
REVIEWS OF THE 10 BEST FRONT TIRES FOR ZERO TURN MOWER
Analyzing the total market, we have listed the following best front tires for zero turn mower regarding the user experience, materials, durability, strength, top-notch performance, budget, preferences, and so on facts based on any decent user’s taste.
- SPECIFICATION: 11x4. 00-5" Tire. Tire Diameter: 11", Tire Width: 4", Hub Length: 3.4"-4”-4.5”-5” Centered Hub, Bushing size: 5/8" or 3/4”, Rim Diameter: 6", Load Capacity: 330 lbs (150 KG), Not for highway use
- EXTRA ADAPTER KIT: 11x4.00-5" flat free tire is pre-assembled with 3.4" centered hub and 5/8" bushing. Comes with two 3/4" bushings, two 1/2" and 1/4" Wide Wheel Nylon Spacers, two steel washes, which can greatly expand its applicability
- HIGH QUALITY: Our flat free tire is are made of solid, lightweight polyurethane foam, smooth tread. Our Flat Free Tires have the bounce and cushion of an air-filled tire with the benefit of no flats. No tubes; no re-filling with air; non-marking, no more hassle
- NOTE: Fits many zero-turn lawnmowers. Please check your existing tire Sidewall for tire, hub and bearing size to ensure proper replacement fit. Please make sure you don’t overload and the tires are not parked or sat for long period of time, otherwise they can develop a flat spot on the tread and your cart will be bumpy
- WIDE APPLICATION: This lawn mower tire is widely used on wheelbarrows, garden carts, hand trucks, pressure washers, generators, air compressors, lawn mowers and other types of outdoor power equipment
- Compatible with Zero Turn lawn mowers and garden tractor. With the correct part size, This lawn mower tire is also suitable for wheelbarrows, garden cart, generators, air compressors, pressure washers and other types of outdoor power equipment.NOT for highway use and static load-bearing.
- Lightweight Solid Polyurethane Tires:No need to worry about air pressure and inflation. The seamless and smooth tread will take care of your lawn. Lightweight heavy-duty Flat Free tire on wheel are non marking and have the bounce and feel of pneumatic tires without ever getting flat. Load handling characteristics are similar to air-filled tires with better reliability and durability of a solid tire.
- MAYITOP 11x4.00-5" No Flat Free Lawn Mower Tire Specification: Tire Mode: 11x4.00-5" , Tire Diameter:11" , Tire Width: 4" , Hub Depth: 3.4"-4"-5" Centered Hub , Bushing size: 3/4" (also applies 5/8" ) , Rim Diameter: 6" , Max Load Capacity: 400-450 LBS
- Extra Adapter kit Specification: Two 5/8" Iron Bushings , Two 1/2" Wide Wheel Nylon Spacers , Two 1/4" Wide Wheel NylonSpacers , Two Steel Washers , Greatly expand its applicability.
- MAYITOP Flat Free Lawn Mower Tires Assemblies 11x4.00-5 NHS: Maintenance-free , Available For Fits your different OD Axle , Lightweight Solid Polyurethane Tires , Non-Marking & Puncture Resistant , Installed with Heavy Duty steel Wheel Assembly , Ball Bearings or Bushings , Commercial Grade Oil Infused Grease Iron Bushings Precision Ball Bearing
- Tire: 2 pack 11x4. 00-5 flat free Smooth tread - check your existing tire Sidewall for tire and bushing size to ensure proper replacement fit
- Wheel: solid Black steel, 3. 4" Centered hub, 3/4" Sintered iron bushings
- Universal adapter kit includes: 2 - 5/8" Sintered iron bushings, 2 - 1/2" Nylon Spacers, 2 - 1/4" Nylon Spacers, 2 - steel washers
- Use: replacement for front zero-turn mower tires 11x4. 00-5. Not for highway speeds
- Low hassle solution to repair or replace your mower tires
- 300 lb load capacity
- 【Universal Specification】Tire Mode: 11x4.00-5", Tire Diameter:11", Tire Width: 4", Hub Length: 3.4"-4”-4.5-5” Centered Hub, Bushing size: 3/4" or 5/8”, Rim Diameter: 6", Load Capacity: 330 lbs(150 KG), NOT for highway use and static load-bearing. Please check your existing tire model, wheel hub and bushing size to ensure correct replacement.
- 【Universal Extra Adapter Kit】11x4.00-5" FLAT FREE TIRE is pre-assembled with 3.4" centered hub and 3/4" bushing. Comes with an additional adapter kit, including two 5/8" bushings, two 1/2" and 1/4" Wide Wheel Nylon Spacers , which can greatly expand its applicability.
- 【Widely Applicable】11x4.00-5" FLAT FREE TIRE is Suitable for most zero-turn lawn mowers and garden tractors. By right parts sizes, This lawn mower tire also fits wheelbarrows, garden carts, hand trucks, generators, air compressors, wagons, pressure washers and other types of outdoor power equipment.NOT for highway use and static load-bearing.
- 【Excellent Material and Design】11x4.00-5" FLAT FREE TIRE is made of solid polyurethane foam, maintenance-free and puncture-proof, saving time, no need to worry about air pressure and inflation. The seamless and smooth tread will take care of your lawn; the load characteristics are similar to those of pneumatic tires , It has the bounce and feel of a pneumatic tire without a puncture.
- 【Satisfaction Guarantee】 Product quality is the last word, and customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. For whatever reason, if you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. If you are not satisfied or have any questions, feel free to email us, we will show our service attitude and professionalism.
- Tire Size: 13x5.00-6 ** Smooth Tread ** Tire OD 13" ** Tire SW: 5"
- Wheel Size: 6x3.25 ** Hub Length 5 7/8" (Yoke and Rim Should be 6" ) ** Bore: 1/2"
- REPLACES OEM NUMBERS: EXMARK, CARLISLE 457211 1-634662, 103-5189, 103-0064, 103-3785 109-9126, FERRIS 22631S, 5022631S, SCAG, SNAPPER PRO 5022631S, TORO 109-9126, 110-5743 633582
- FITS: EXMARK LAZER Z AS, Lazer Z HP ZERO TURN LAWN MOWERS, TORO Z MASTER G3 WRIGHT MFG STANDER, SENTAR AND SPORT WITH 48", 52" AND 61" DECKS
- Michelin X Tweel 24x12.00N12
- Heavy Gauge Steel Wheel Hub 5-Lug -1.3" Offset
- Specifications listed in description
- Handling Time 7-10 business days
- Please double check the specifications to verify fitment. Thanks!
- Two (2) PKs of Solid Commercial NO FLAT Polyurethane 13x5.00-6" tire on wheel fits many Commercial Riding mowers (Deck 36"-68") and tractors, etc.
- Tire diameter: 12.8"; Tire section width: 5"; rim diameter: 6"; hub length: 3.25"-5.9" (adjustable via Metal Spacers); Fits Axle shaft OD: 3/4" (1/2" or 5/8" or 1" OD Mower Shaft Please left Note to us). Before ordering, please check your current mower tire and wheel specifications such as current tire size(Tires sidewall has), wheel hub length and Bore ID or Mower Shaft Axle OD, etc.(See How-To in Images)
- Maintenance-free, NO FLAT, Puncture Resistant: no need to check air pressure, add air, or fix tire puncture. Save your time and make you relax in tire care!
- Lightweight heavy-duty Flat Free tire on wheel are non marking and have the bounce and feel of pneumatic tires without ever getting flat. Load handling characteristics are similar to air-filled tires with better reliability and durability of a solid tire.
- Commercial classics, 500 LBS load capacity and Not for highway use.
- Heavy Duty Wheels - Powder Coated Silver - High Speed Tapered Roller Bearings
- Smooth Semi-Pneumatic Flat Free Tires 13x6.50-6
- Replaces 604898, 789537, 747782
- Fits X One, Super Z, Super Z HD
- Please double check your model and part numbers to verify fitment or ask us. Thanks!
- 2 PACK 13X5X6 NO FLAT SOLID FOAM/RUBBER TIRE NO AIR REQUIRED
- BEARING KIT INCLUDED: FITS 109-126, 103-351, 126-5360, 103-3786
- COMPATIBLE WITH: EXMARK, CARLISLE 457211 1-634662, 103-5189, 103-0064, 103-3785 109-9126, FERRIS 22631S, 5022631S, SCAG SNAPPER PRO 5022631S, TORO 109-9126, 633582 And 1-633002
- COMPATIBLE WITH: EXMARK LAZER Z AS, LAZER Z HP ZERO TURN LAWN MOWERS, TORO Z MASTER G3 WRIGHT MFG STANDER, SENTAR AND SPORT WITH 48", 52" AND 61" DECKS
- BORE: 1/2" HUB 5 7/8" TREAD: SMOOTH ( YOKE AND RIM SHOULD BE 6" )
- Size:11x6.00-5 ** Smooth Tread ** Tire OD: 10.83" ** Tire SW: 5.2" ** 4 Ply ** Max Load: 430 lbs. ** PSI: 29 ** Tubeless ** Non Directional
- Wheel Size: 5x3 ** Color: Charcoal Gray ** Hub 5.875" long ** Bearings ¾” precision ball bearing
- Just make the purchase of these assemblies and slide off your old and slide on the new. Easy.
- Please check your owners manual and serial number before purchase. Some of the Ikon series takes a different assembly which can be found by searching B08BTNWQFJ in the Amazon search bar ***
CHOOSING THE BEST FRONT TIRES FOR ZERO TURN MOWER – WHAT TO CONSIDER
Know Your Need
Before making a decision for buying any product, you need to know about what your actual need is. If you don’t know your need, you can’t purchase the right product.
Firstly, you thoroughly check whether you really have any need of buying any torch light for dabs. If so, take a copy and write down your all necessities.
Then according to your need, research and make a compact list for you so that you can choose the best front tires for zero turn mower from it. It will ease your task in making wise decision.
When you are considering purchasing a product, it is important to think about the pricing of the item. You will want to make sure that the product is affordable and that you are getting a good deal on the purchase.
It is also important to consider the shipping costs associated with the product. You will want to make sure that you are not paying too much for shipping.
You should take into account the budget that you have set for yourself. There are a lot of products on the market and they can range in price significantly. You need to find a product that fits well within your budget so that you can be comfortable with your purchase. This bitter truth is also applicable for the front tires for zero turn mower. So, check the budget-friendliness of your purchasing product.
The durability of a product is a measure of how long it will last under normal use. Durability is often a function of the materials used in the product, as well as the design and manufacturing processes.
A product’s durability is important because it affects how long the product will last and how often it will need to be replaced. A durable product will last longer and require less frequent replacement, which can save money over time.
The products made from metal or glass are usually more durable than those made from plastic. You should also look at the construction of the product to make sure it is well-made and will last for a long time.
Finally, check the warranty to see how long the manufacturer expects the product to last. So, checking durability is a must issue for purchasing the best front tires for zero turn mower.
Assess the Features
When you are considering purchasing the front tires for zero turn mower, it is important to assess the features of that product to ensure that it is the right fit for you. By taking the time to do this, you can avoid wasting your money on a product that does not meet your needs or expectations.
At the end of the day, we all purchase a product of any category which would be a good investment, right? We hope that our in-depth review for the best front tires for zero turn mower will assist you to quickly finding the right item for your necessities.
Last update on 2023-01-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API